Thesis Proofreading Service

Thesis Proofreading Service

We guarantee removal of all grammar errors after your thesis is proofread.

Why should you opt for thesis proofreading service?

Whether it is your Master’s thesis or a capstone project, doing a double check on the language before submission always pays off. It helps you get rid of silly mistakes, typos and other punctuation errors which you as a writer can overlook. Proofreading service is also recommended if you are looking to improve your score or grade and looking for quick approvals on the document.

Why should you hire redmarkediting?

Our affordable thesis proofreading service in US will ensure that the document is removed of all possible language errors keeping the original meaning same. Our thesis proofreading service in New York comes with satisfaction guarantee which protects your rights and ensures that we deliver a thoroughly proofread thesis within the time frame you requested for.

All our proof-readers are published authors and have immense experience in proofreading academic documents. Our proofreaders undergo regular training and attend webinars for latest trends in copyediting world and scholarly writing. Proofreading with us is quick and affordable. In a survey of our past clients, 86% reported that received their work before their stipulated deadline. Further 98% of clients reported quality satisfaction and advised their peers to hire us. Remaining 2% got their money back.

How to order?

Order our thesis proofreading services in New York to get your document sanitized for language errors for academic style of writing. Our service is affordable and starts from $ 6 per page with 14 days turnaround. You can get a quote for your requirement instantly at the place order page or write to us at We also offer developmental proofreading service in which you can get chapters proofread as your progress in your work with further chapters and revisions.

Get Instant Quote

Getting a quote and placing order takes less than 2 minutes


Read Testimonials of how our services helped doctoral candidates complete their academic course faster by avoiding reworks.

Editor's Corner