When you need to make a mark in your field and get the honor of having your research published in a journal, you are not alone in nurturing the dream. There are thousands of people out there who hold similar dreams, however, you need to figure out what can make your research paper stand out and lead you to a publication.
1) The first thing to do is make sure you have substantially meaningful and original content and have thoroughly researched your topic. Journals would never accept plagiarism and you would stand a better chance if your study makes good sense to the readers.
2) Once you start writing, be careful about the grammar and spellings in the write up. Journal that are widely distributed, need the writers to have a good command over language. Submitting a grammatically wrong write up will nip your dreams of being published, in the bud.
3) Submit a well read and researched write up. Instead of taking the short route, try reading more about your topic. The more you research the more you stand a chance to have your work approved.
4) Keep your formatting right, when standards are followed, a research paper is taken more seriously. If the formats and the styles of writing are kept within allowable standards, nothing can stop you from getting your research paper published.
5) Finally, double checking is the key to accuracy, bring in the opinions of those who know a thing or two about writing research papers. International journals are very particular about the quality of the write up that they accept, taking all the necessary measures keeps you on the positive side.
Achieving something big is never an easy task, but when you break all barriers and get what you desire, that is when you truly deserve the success that you have been working hard for.